A Secondary Physics Teacher is required for January 2020, in a fantastic, highly reputable, British International School in Kuwait. Having been BSO accredited (British Schools Overseas) for the last 7 years, with their most recent accreditation in October 2018, the school is highly renowned for its academic excellence, providing an exceptional teaching and learning environment for both students and staff.
They are also very proud of their support network, assisting teachers wherever needed and organising regular outings for those that want to partake, with very strong departments, both within school and socially.
It is situated in the beautiful, very safe, cosmopolitan city of Hawally in Kuwait. You will never be short of new restaurants and coffee shops and can eat a different cuisine every day if you wish. You can also enjoy a variety of movie theatres, amusement parks, beautiful islands and will even be surrounded by the comforts of your own home with Ikea, Marks and Spencer's, H&M and much more just around the corner. There are great travel links to other cities in the Middle East, which can easily be explored and enjoyed on your weekends off, if you wish to visit the other hot, sunny, vibrant destinations nearby.
You are of course supported with a fantastic relocation package which includes:
• Fully furnished, very spacious, air conditioned, 2 bedroom apartment with rent and utilities all paid for – 6 minute or 15 minute walk away from the school
• Initial flights, booked from your chosen airport or, alternatively, a group flight is organised for all new teachers, if you would prefer to travel with a group
• Flight allowance every year, to use as you wish
• Tax free salary, based on experience
• Documentation fee allowance of up to £500
• Discounted child fees at the school
• Qualified Teacher Status from the UK, or the PGCE qualification can be completed with the school
• Bachelors Degree in Physics
• At least 2 years experience teaching KS3-KS5 Physics, in a school following the National Curriculum for England, or strong NQTs will be considered, as the school provide, support and pay for the NQT programme
For further details, please contact Amy Collard-Gentle on +44 (0) 1276 674 204 or email firstname.lastname@example.org