Redmaid's High School
Part-time Physics Teacher (0.54) Maternity cover
Start date: Required from March 2022
The School is looking for an outstanding teacher with excellent subject knowledge who is able to teach the subject to A level and or IB. They must have evident commitment to the achievement of students in curricular and non-curricular activities and have a clear vision about the part played by enrichment in education.
• An outstanding teacher with the ability to teach Physics to A level and/or IB, and have excellent subject knowledge
• Evident commitment to the achievement of students in curricular and extra-curricular activities
• Excellent relationships with staff, students and parents
• An excellent team player
• Proven ability to work well independently and show successful initiative
• Skilled and open minded with use of technology in the classroom
• Passionate about providing inspiring enrichment opportunities
• Excellent awareness and understanding of whole school issues
• Exceptional organisational skills
• Exceptional communication
• A successful track record of problem solving
• Experience, or willingness to consider, teaching Astronomy GCSE to 6th form students would be a bonus
Please find the job description attached for further information.
Closing date for applications is 9.00am Wednesday 1 December 2021
Redmaids' High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).