We are looking for a confident, imaginative and enthusiastic graduate with a degree in Science (or a related subject) to support the Woking Planetarium and our Science Department. This role plays a key part in how we use the Planetarium and we are looking for someone who is excited by the idea of being our in-house expert.
Key responsibilities include:-
- Planning and presenting shows for various different events run by the school, including for lessons, visits by primary schools and shows to the public.
- Marketing for the planetarium
- Supporting our Science Department.
Winston offers you:-
- Highly successful and supportive department
- Training on how to use our state of the art planetarium
- New facilities including a Library, Planetarium and Recording Studio
- Range of benefits
- Flexible Hours
Ofsted 2018 quote: ‘pupils relish the opportunities to extend their learning’
Required from September 2020
36 hours a week/ 41 weeks a year
Salary: Hourly rate from £12 per hour. FTC for one year.
The Winston Churchill School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.