Flexible Play leaders required for growing school. An ideal starting position to begin work in an innovative school.
There are not many times when the opportunity arises to start a new career in education and working with children… are you the person who will make the most of this opportunity?
We are looking for creative, flexible Play Leaders for our growing Church of England Primary Academy, which opened in September 2014. In 2019/ 2020, we will be nearly full, covering Nursery-age children up to Year 6, who would love you to come and join in their wraparound provision during the breakfast session.
We aim to make our Academy outstanding so would welcome your application if you can demonstrate that you are:-
- Someone who understands the importance of playing, sharing and enjoyment;
- Able to lead safe and happy play times and create caring provision for wraparound care;
- Able to be flexible and adaptable in this exciting early growth phase of this new academy;
- Aware of the positive impact of learning in an environment built on Christian values.
We can offer you:-
- An enthusiastic group of governors, Diocesan Board of Trustees , Principal and teachers who all passionately believe this is an amazing opportunity to build an innovative, effective learning environment firmly based on Christian values;
- Opportunities to get involved in creating aspects of the wider school development over the longer term;
- Opportunities for professional development.
The Play Leader will, as part of a team, be involved in developing our popular wraparound care provision.
The salary and hours details are as follows:
Term time only – 15:10 – 18:10 am various days available £9 per hour
Sessions Available: 1 x Tue, 1 x Wed, 2 x Thu, 3 x Fri
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. This appointment will be subject to Enhanced DBS Disclosure; proof of the right to work in the UK, satisfactory references. Please note the proof of right to work in the UK will be required at interview.
Interview date: 18th October 2019 AM
Tours of the school are welcomed.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All appointments will be subject to Enhanced DBS Disclosure; Disclosure by association document, if relevant; proof of the right to work in the UK and satisfactory references. Please note the proof of right to work in the UK will be required at interview.