We are looking to recruit enthusiastic, well-organised and outgoing team members for our Breakfast and After School Club
Start date: ASAP
Hours: 7.45-8.45 am and/or 2.30-5.30 pm, Monday to Thursday, term-time only – 38 weeks per annum
Salary scale : £16,659-£18223.32 FTE – Actual salary dependant on hours worked
• Ensure the safety and well-being of all the children at all times.
• Supervise our children at Breakfast and After School Club, engaging with them in aspects of play and conversation
• Plan and lead craft and cooking activities
• Meet and greet parents
• Develop quality play and activities, ensuring the engagement of all children, specific to their individual needs through a variety of play opportunities.
• Implement playwork principles and the EYFS statutory framework, and general childcare requirements.
• Monitor homework activities, where appropriate
• Food preparation
• Ensure understanding and appropriate implementation of all the School’s policies and procedures.
Closing date: Monday 6th January 2020
Interview date: TBC
All applications must be made using our application from – we do not accept CVs.
Please note that we shall take up references before the interview. It is essential therefore, that all reference details supplied are correct, up to date and include a current e-mail address.
The closing date is Monday 6th January 2020 but applications will be considered as they are received and the school reserves the right to appoint at any point during the application process.