Friendly Breakfast and After School club seek an enthusiastic playworker to start in January 2020.
The salary equates to approximately £11 per hour and is paid monthly.
Do you enjoy working with children?
Would you like to be part of an enthusiastic team at our popular Breakfast and After School Club?
Coombe Connections Club is a Breakfast and After School Club based at Coombe Hill Infants’ and Junior School in Kingston. We have a caring, enthusiastic team looking after children from 4-11 years in a safe, inclusive and fun environment. We are looking for a caring, creative and highly motivated Playworker to help prepare a fun and safe environment for play sessions, setting up a range of appropriate and stimulating resources and helping children develop their social skills and make friends. This will be an exciting and rewarding position which could develop over time.
The Breakfast Club operates from 7.45 am to 8.45 am and the After School Club operates from 15:15 to 18:00 every school day (working hours will include set up and clearing away time). Hours will be confirmed at interview.
The successful candidate will :
- Enjoy working with children
- be caring and cheerful
- be reliable, flexible and able to respond positively to any challenges
- be able to supervise the children in play areas, ensuring the orderly conduct and the welfare and safety of each child
- be proactive and resourceful.
Should you like to work with us we can provide:
- Enthusiastic and well behaved children
- A dedicated supportive team of colleagues
- Excellent friendly working conditions
Please note the position will require an Enhanced DBS check and probationary period of one academic term.
Please complete the attached application form. CVs will not be considered.