KS2 PPA Cover Teacher
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic cover teacher for our fantastic primary school. As part of our energetic and welcoming team, you will motivate students to strive for success while maintaining a healthy learning environment for all children within the school.
Salary: £21,003 - £30,698 (Pro-rata and depending on experience)
Hours: 0.5 days (fixed-term)
Start date: As soon as possible
End date: 21st November 2019
The successful applicant must have the following:
• QTS and experience of teaching within KS2 in a school
• A commitment to working as part of a team and to raising standards and ensuring all children make good progress
• Can plan and deliver excellent learning opportunities
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop a strong partnership with parents
• A creative and flexible approach to teach and learn
• Excellent organisation, communication and interpersonal skills
• A caring, warm and friendly school;
• Friendly, enthusiastic children;
• Supportive staff, governors and parents;
• A well-resourced learning environment;
• Strong links with the local community;
• A commitment to professional development.
• A supportive leadership team committed to developing careers.
Andalusia Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
Candidates who require a work permit need not apply.
Appointment will be subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check and references.
Proof of all qualifications will be required prior to an appointment being offered.