(Term Time Only)
Start Date: 27th August 2019
Salary: Grade 5 £9.54 per hour
Hours: 32.5 Hours a week (8.30am – 3.30pm)
Contract: Fixed term contract until 10th July 2020
Applications Close: Monday 29th July 2019
Penguin Pre-School is part of Whitwick St John the Baptist CE Primary School and is based in the Coalville area of Leicestershire. We serve a diverse catchment area and cater for 2-4 year olds. We work collaboratively with Forest Way Teaching School Alliance and can offer many opportunities for Continuing Professional Development.
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic individual to work within our setting. In addition to the job description, it is essential that applicants:
- Have an understanding of the EYFS Framework
- Have a knowledge of the characteristics of effective learning.
- Are highly motivated and inspirational.
- Are able to promote high expectations.
- Are a reflective practitioner.
- Are committed to working collaboratively to ensure the best outcomes for children.
- Are adaptable to change and receptive to new ideas.
- Are able to communicate effectively and build positive relationships with children and parents / carers.
- Are committed to promoting the pre-school’s safeguarding processes.
If you would like to arrange a visit to the pre-school or for any informal enquiries, please contact Sally-Ann Price, Pre School Manager through the school office on: 01530-832116.
Closing date: Please apply by Monday 29th July 2019 by 5.00pm
Interview: Interviews will be held on Friday 16th August 2019.
All posts are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
Whitwick St John The Baptist CofE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.