£45,174 - £49,299 (dependent upon skills and experience)
The post holder will be responsible for managing the premises, facilities and health & safety functions for our Sparsholt (Winchester) and Andover campuses. This encompasses capital project work, planned buildings work, planned maintenance, security arrangements, overseeing the day to day management of the cleaning contractors ensuring that a safe and healthy environment is provided for staff, students and visitors in accordance with current legislation.
The role involves working with the Strategic Leadership Team, managers, staff, students, external bodies and networks, approved contractors and third parties as well as managing and leading the staff employed within the cost centres for which the postholder has responsibility.
You should have proven written and interpersonal communication skills with a positive can-do attitude. Please refer to the person specification for full details of the qualifications, skills and competencies required.
Closing Date: 07 February 2022
Other Benefits include:
• Eligibility to join the LGPS - a defined benefit pension scheme
• Free on-site parking
• Occupational Sick Pay Scheme
• Occupational Maternity Pay Scheme
• Flexible Working Policy
• Holiday entitlement of 28 days plus Public and Bank Holidays along with closure days at Xmas.
• Ability to Purchase Additional Annual Leave via a salary sacrifice arrangement
• Access to an employee assistance scheme
• Free Library membership
• On-site gym at the Sparsholt campus (membership £100 per annum)
• Facility to purchase Sparsholt produce including: plants, fruit & vegetables, fish and game.
• Ability to access a range of CPD events and support with undertaking professional qualifications
• Various food outlets and eateries offering good value food and drink at competitive prices
There is a nursery on the Sparsholt campus operated by a commercial provider
The College is committed to safeguarding and promotes the welfare of all learners and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All successful applicants will be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring (DBS) check and to provide proof of their eligibility to work in the UK.