Permanent (subject to a successfully probationary period)
Grade 9 Point 19-22
(£24,801 - £26,925 subject to a 2.75% increase)
Hours: 37.5 per week
Mondays and Tuesdays 9.30am to 5.30pm
Wednesdays, Thursdays & Fridays 6am to 2pm
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated Premises Manager to join our aspirational school. The Premises Manager is responsible for ensuring that the premises and grounds of the school are maintained at what, in the Headteacher’ opinion is the highest possible level of cleanliness and appearance. The Premises Manager will be expected to take such initiatives as may be required to achieve this, including regular close inspection of the buildings. The Premises Manager is expected to be a fully participating member of the Ravenhurst Primary School community and support the children and staff of the school in events and activities within the school as appropriate.
In joining our team, you will need to:
- have a positive, forward thinking dynamic mindset
- be flexible and adaptable to change
- enjoy new challenges
- be keen to undertake professional development
- have a good eye for detail
- be prepared to contribute new ideas.
We can offer you:
- A diverse school community
- Friendly and welcoming staff, pupils and governors
- A forward-thinking leadership team
- A spacious green site hosting a well-maintained building and resources
- Opportunities for research and continuous professional development
- A school that is committed to the safety and well-being of all
- Strong networking links with other local schools, Affinity Teaching School Alliance and the local authority
If you would like to arrange a visit, please contact the school.
All applications should be submitted including a letter of application and completed application form.
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 6th October 2020 @ 12 noon.
Interviews to be held on: Monday 12th October
You will be notified by email before 5pm on Thursday 8th October 2020
if you have been selected for an interview.
Ravenhurst Primary School is committed to safeguarding and safer recruitment checks. Successful candidates will be required to undergo enhanced DBS checks and reference requests will indicate specific questions relating to their suitability to work with children.
This organisation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment.