Salary Scale - Grade 6 £19,701- £20,094 pa pro rata (£10.20-£10.41 per hour)
15 hours per week, Monday – Friday (between 6.30am – 8.30am & 5.00pm - 6pm)
(With the possibility of overtime)
We are seeking to appoint a Premises Officer to join our busy and friendly primary school as soon as possible.
The successful applicant will be someone who is:
- Inspiring, with a ‘can do’ attitude, and a team player with excellent communication and motivation skills.
- Committed to high standards of Health and Safety.
- Determined to develop the school site, undertaking and overseeing the premises and cleaning duties.
- Enthusiastic and flexible with a good sense of humour.
- Able to relate well to adults and children.
We can offer you:
- A happy, supportive and motivated team environment.
- Excellent facilities and resources.
- Access to training and professional development.
- A very pleasant working environment.
Main duties for this role are:
- To undertake responsibility for the supervision of the site and maintenance and security of the buildings including Health and Safety.
- Contribute to the provision of high-quality maintenance, security and cleanliness of the school buildings and grounds which ensures that staff and children have a safe, comfortable and well maintained working environment.
If you would like to apply for the post, please submit the following to the school (either by post or email):
- A completed application form
- A letter of application clearly stating why you think you should be considered for this post.
Visits to the school are possible by appointment only. For further information or to arrange a visit please contact Miss Caroline Hunter in the school office.
Closing date for applications: 12 noon on Monday 30th November 2020.
Please note, if you are invited to attend for interview, references will be taken up prior to the interview date.
Congerstone Primary School is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.