Grade 8, Point 15 to 18, £22,185 to £24,495 per annum
37 hours per week, All Year Round
Start Date: To be discussed at interview
An opportunity has arisen for a Premises Officer to join our team at Eastfield Primary School.
This role is perfect for someone who has experience maintenance and security of buildings and who will work with the Headteacher to develop a programme for the long term project management of school site improvement.
The ideal candidate will be:
• A problem solver with great attention to detail and systems
• Someone who creates good morale and works well in the wider school team
• Approachable to all
• Someone with high standards who makes sure all the work completed is the best it can be
• Someone who can manage a budget and strike a deal when needed to get the best value for our school
• Someone with a good sense of humour – it helps make those tricky days a little bit easier!
To apply for this position please use the online application form.
Please submit your application along with a supporting statement to explain your suitability and reasons why you are applying for the role.
Application Closing Date: 9am, Monday 15th March 2021
Provisional Interview Date: Thursday 18th March 2021
We look forward to receiving your application!
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks, therefore, all posts within the Trust are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Eastfield Primary School welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.