Location: Leicester, city centre.
Salary: LG Band 4, Points 7 - 10 £20,644 - £22,346
Closing Date: 17th May, 12:00 noon
Interviews: May 2021
Opportunity for dedicated and enthusiastic person to join the team at Castle Mead Academy, as part of The Mead Educational Trust.
In August 2019, Castle Mead Academy, a non-selective secondary school, opened its doors and welcomed our first year 7 cohort. Since then, we have never looked back! By 2024, the eight-form entry school will be at capacity with a cohort of 1200 scholars. Building on the success of Rushey Mead Academy, Castle Mead is making available in the heart of Leicester a standard of education matching the very best schools in the country so that every scholar leaves us with high value academic qualifications and wider positive dispositions to enable them to lead fulfilling lives.
We are recruiting a Premises Officer who will be an integral part of our site team, to help realise our vision and “Grow a Community of Excellence.”
This is an exciting opportunity for a person who is:
- proactive, skilful and has a positive outlook;
- willing to learn and work as part of our team;
- going to contribute to the ethos our school as we now move in to a new £30m building, on the picturesque riverside, for August 2021!
This is a unique opportunity to work in a school where:
- our scholars are courteous, well-mannered and charming;
- the staff team are relentless in their ambition on behalf of pupils and colleagues;
- there is a growing reputation of Castle Mead providing excellence in the heart of Leicester.
To apply, please submit your application by Thursday 13th May 2021. For further information, a confidential discussion or any technical queries please contact Ruth Sharp, Academy Manager.
Application Pack, Premises Officer, Castle Mead Academy
Job Description and Person Specification, Premises Officer, Castle Mead Academy
Castle Mead Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.