To support the G4S facilities contract with Judgemeadow Community College.
This role and contract sit within our Facilities Management sector of G4S where we aim to improve the lives of people across the UK and Ireland by creating productive, safe and smooth working environments.
This is a full time role working 40 hours per week 5 days out of 7 between the hours of 6am and 10pm, working an 8 hour shift each day.
As Premises Officer, you will ensure that Site Maintenance Services are of the standards required by the Authority and delivered within contracted timescales and budgets.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Carry out reactive and planned maintenance of school facilities in a timely and efficient manner.
- Operate in a Safe and proper manner using materials and tools designated for the job.
- Participate in Health & Safety Policy of the company and report any dangers or hazards encountered to the Site Manager.
- Develop and maintain a good relationship with all internal and external customers.
- Carry out audits of facilities required by the Contract.
- Ensure the safe custody of keys, fobs and access cards.
- Escorting of sub-contractors as required.
To be successful for this role, you should be reliable and conscientious, with a keen eye for detail. You should also have an enthusiastic and flexible approach with an excellent customer care skill.
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- G4S Life Assurance Scheme
- Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users
- Subsidised healthcare plan
- Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving
- Employee Assistance Programme Scheme (Confidential Counselling Services, 24/7 support specialising in health and medical topics )
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers
- Progression, training and development opportunities.
Closing Date: 7th July 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check. Applicants who will be undertaking early and/or later years childcare (or the management of such childcare) will be required to complete a declaration that neither they, nor anyone who lives in the same household, is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009.