Part Time Pre School Teacher (2.5 days)
Maternity cover post
Join the Manorfield Family!
Start date: Summer term – April 2021
“Play is the highest form of research”
Manorfield has a strong team and an ethos that is built on
Empathy, Acceptance, Integrity, Responsibility and Courage.
Our School is a one-form entry (two form entry in Y3) with approximately 260 pupils aged 2-11. We offer excellent facilities, well equipped classrooms and well maintained outdoor play areas.
We are looking for an enthusiastic person with creative approaches, initiative with experience of working with early year’s children.
We support staff with managing a healthy work life balance and offer well-being days throughout the year.
Please telephone the school for an appointment to view in line with Covid restrictions, and if you require further details about the post.
We can offer you:
• A ’happy, caring school where pupils are supported to be the best they can be’.
• An exciting adventure and a place in children’s imagination every day!
• A lively, friendly and professional team of colleagues, dedicated to a child centred approach to learning.
• A school committed to delivering the most exciting, engaging learning opportunities.
• ‘Pupils who are resilient and determined because they know adults believe in them’. (Ofsted 2015)
• An exciting learning environment, inside and out, including forest school.
We are looking for:
• a caring, nurturing teacher, who is committed to supporting children's development
• Someone with a sense of humour and a fun outlook on life
• The ability to get down and play alongside the children
• The ability to inspire and motivate children
• The ability to make learning fun with a creative outlook
• Someone who is adaptable and uses initiative
• Understanding and experience of Early years
• Lots of energy and enthusiasm!
• A passion for supporting children learn
• Team player and motivate the team around you
Please call to make an appointment to come and look around and an informal chat
Closing date 15th December
Interviews WB 4th January
Manorfield Primary and Nursery School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.