Wales International, is seeking an outstanding teacher to start August 2021.
Wales International School is a successful and growing British curriculum private school of around 800 students situated just outside the city of Abu Dhabi, close to the international airport.
Students benefit from an excellent campus, facilities and resources. Our skilled teaching and leadership team are from diverse backgrounds and regular opportunities for targeted professional development are provided.
We are looking for someone to join our enthusiastic team of professional staff. Due to an increase in pupil numbers, this is an exciting opportunity for a well-qualified, imaginative and enthusiastic teacher to join an innovative and successful school team.
We wish to appoint someone with excellent teaching skills. The vacancy is currently for primary and we are looking for applicants who can teach across the ability and age range.
What we offer:
A competitive remuneration package including medical cover, flights, housing allowance and a child school discount. We also offer teachers an ongoing professional development programme. Successful candidates will have access to opportunities to both lead and contribute to training others as well as developing themselves.
The successful candidate will be:
● An excellent teacher with high expectations of self and all children; someone who is committed to raising standards of learning and achievement
● A creative practitioner who is eager to continue learning and driven to improve their practice.
● Experienced and committed to positive behaviour management strategies.
● Personable, approachable and able to build positive working relationships with adults and children.
● A passionate team player who will play an active role in all aspects of school life and contribute to the development of our school.
Initial interviews will take place by video conference or telephone.
Person Specification (minimum):
Bachelor Degree in the related subject with a teaching certification (PGCE or equivalent) and a minimum of two years teaching experience - Qualified Teacher Status.
Native English speakers are preferred.
Teaching experience at a UK Curriculum school is preferred.
All candidates will be required to submit a relevant and up to date police check and complete safe recruitment reference checks.
Wales International School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.