- Due to rapid expansion of our school, Wales International, is seeking an outstanding Key Stage 2 Teacher to commence in August 2019
- Wales International School is a successful and growing private school of around 700 students situated just outside the city of Abu Dhabi, close to the international airport. The school is a member of British Schools of the Middle East and has obtained accreditation as a Cambridge IGCSE examination centre.
- Students benefit from an excellent campus, facilities and resources. Our skilled teaching and leadership team are from diverse backgrounds and regular opportunities for targeted professional development are provided.
- Wales International School follows with the ethos and pedagogy of the English National Curriculum, with emphasis on student centered approaches, differentiated learning, cohesive assessment, and Assessment for Learning strategies and tracking procedures.
- Additional teachers are required to join our enthusiastic team of professional staff for August 2019.
- Initial interviews will take place by video conference or telephone.
Person Specification (minimum):
- Bachelor Degree in the related subject with a teaching certification (PGCE or equivalent) and a minimum of two years teaching experience - Qualified Teacher Status.
- Native English speakers preferred.
- Teaching experience at a UK Curriculum school is preferred.
- All candidates will be required to submit a relevant and up to date police check and complete safe recruitment reference checks.
A competitive tax free salary and benefits package is offered including:
- return air tickets
- housing allowance
- tuition fee remission for dependent children
- medical insurance
- resident visa
- end of service gratuity
- two year contract (renewable by mutual consent).
- As the school grows, opportunities for posts of responsibility or middle leadership may become available for suitable candidates.