CLASS TEACHER Primary - MPS plus SEN 1
Fixed Term for One Year
Cambridge Park Academy is part of Humber Education Trust. The school is rated as ‘Requires Improvement’ by Ofsted and continually strives to improve further.
The Governors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated primary teacher to join our team from January 2021 or September 2020 if available.
We can offer you:
• work within a specialist teaching environment with truly unique and wonderful students.
• work with an effective and supportive team of staff and governors.
• join a team who have a wholehearted commitment to every child’s learning and well-being
• be part of a school that is invested in a commitment to your professional development.
The successful applicant will:
• have a keen interest in working with children with SEN and supporting their access to the curriculum
• be creative, see challenges in their teaching as opportunities to challenge their own thinking
• be a dynamic and highly motivated team player.
• have high expectations of the children and staff and be committed to raising standards.
• be an excellent practitioner and a positive role model for others.
• have excellent interpersonal skills.
This post would suit experienced or newly qualified teachers who have a keen interest in pursuing a career working with students with SEN.
Conversations prior to application are warmly invited in the absence of being able to meet face to face! Please contact the school to arrange this.
All completed application forms must be returned to the school by 12 noon Monday 6th July 2020
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Any offer of employment to this post will be subject to receipt of a satisfactory disclosure from the DBS.
Closing Date: Monday 6th July 2020 at 12 noon
Interview TBC during the week commencing 13th July
Cambridge Park Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.