We are looking to appoint an experienced, enthusiastic and dedicated SENCO who will have classroom responsibility, to join our team starting in the Autumn term 2021.
Salary is within the MPS pay range with a TLR2b allowance but will be dependent on experience, in line with our pay policy.
The successful candidate will need to be:
- In receipt of (or working towards) the National Award for Special Educational Needs Co-ordination qualification.
- An excellent practitioner who delivers highly effective SEND leadership to inspire and motivate others.
- Passionate about providing the best possible provision for children with additional needs.
- Able to form positive relationships with the whole school community and work collaboratively with colleagues both internally and externally.
- Committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
- Able to set very high expectations for all children, both academically and in their behaviour.
- Supportive of the school’s positive behaviour management strategies.
- Committed to research based professional development, of themselves and colleagues.
What we can offer you:
- The chance to be part of our dedicated team.
- A school with hard working and well behaved pupils, innovative and outstanding staff, a supportive governing body and the constant strive for excellence.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position is not suitable for NQTs.
Application Deadline: Friday 7th May 12.00pm
Proposed Interview Date: week beginning Monday 10th May 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Applicants will be required to undertake pre-employment checks, such as an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Check. Applicants who will be undertaking early and/or later years childcare (or the management of such childcare) will be required to complete a declaration that neither they, nor anyone who lives in the same household, is a disqualified person under the Childcare (Disqualification) Regulations 2009.