Required for September 2020
Fulltime MPS (Outer London)
NQTs Welcome to apply
Handsworth Primary School is a popular, multicultural two-form entry school with its own nursery. We organise classes into mixed ability, with an equal gender and cultural balance. We are committed to providing a safe, secure and stimulating environment, where children can develop their skills and talents in a variety of ways, to the best of their abilities.
We are looking to recruit an excellent and highly committed qualified teacher to deliver high quality lessons while successfully nurturing and inspiring our students.
Successful candidates will have:
- outstanding and innovative classroom practice with a commitment to ensuring the highest standards
- motivation, creativity and the ability to work as part of a team
- commitment to work in partnership with parents and the community
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
We can offer you:
- a school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability
- a friendly, popular school with motivated learners
- the opportunity to work with a friendly, dedicated and supportive team of staff and Governors
- excellent CPD & mentoring
- a successful NQT support programme
Closing date: 9.00am Tuesday 14th January 2020
Interview date: TBC
Handsworth Primary School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subject to pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS Disclosure.
This school is committed to providing equality of opportunity, recruiting with care and to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Any offer of appointment is subject to a satisfactory pre-employment checks and an enhanced DBS check.