Maternity Cover Classteacher for September 2020
Classroom Teacher needed from Sept 2020 St Augustine’s is a popular 2 form primary school in Frimley, an Academy within the Xavier Catholic Education Trust a leading MAT comprising 14 schools in Surrey. The Trust has, at the centre of its mission and purpose, the belief that every child has a right to educational excellence through the provision of high quality teaching.
We are looking for an inspirational, dynamic class teacher to join our team who will:
• Promote high expectations of attainment and behaviour
• Have a passion for teaching and learning and a talent for bringing learning alive
• Be able to inspire, enthuse and promote creativity
• Be able to work as part of a team dedicated to school improvement
• Be flexible and self-starting. Be willing to support the strong Catholic ethos of the school
We can offer you:
• A job in a successful Multi Academy Trust, Xavier Catholic Education Trust
• Delightful, well-motivated children with enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn
• A supportive and happy school community which works closely with parents and parishes
• A friendly staff team who work closely together to provide the best care and teaching for the children
• Supportive parents and governors
• Commitment to the professional development of all our staff. Non-catholics are welcome to apply and job shares considered Closing Date: Friday 12th June 2020 Interviews: Tuesday 16th June
St Augustine's Catholic Primary School, Frimley an Academy in the Xavier Catholic Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.