We are seeking a KS1 Primary NQT Teacher for a Islington Primary School to start September 2020.
The school were graded outstanding recently and have a vast amount of opportunities available across the school as they benefit from a large community of teaching staff and support staff.
As a school they recognise that the world is constantly changing and how this can impact their children. They equip our children with the skills they will need for the years ahead.
They want their children to understand that individually and collectively, they can make a difference.
Their vision is to create an outstanding school where all members of the school community and other partners are committed to developing the children as ‘Bright Thinkers’ with ‘Bright Futures.’
The successful applicant must have:
- Clear DBS
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in KS2 Teaching or a passion to try
- One years teaching experience in a UK school
- Competitive salary
- Working in an inspiring community
- High quality pastoral care for the children
- Excellent parent liaison across the school
- Training and staff development internally and externally
- Supportive teacher training and NQT programmes
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
For more information please send an updated copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org