Primary School Teacher
Would you like to work in leafy Surrey for our popular school from January 2022 to August 2022?
At Cranmer Primary School, we are looking for a passionate KS1/2 class teacher to deliver high quality lessons while successfully nurturing and inspiring our students. As part of our energetic and welcoming team, you will enthuse and motivate students to strive for success while maintaining a healthy learning environment for all children within the school.
WHY CHOOSE US
Cranmer Primary School is a good school based in Mitcham. We offer on-site parking and a cycle scheme. Our school is set in grassy leafy Surrey, although we still have Inner London Pay Scales. You will have the opportunity to work alongside outstanding teachers, to observe and share practice on a regular basis, developing pedagogy through reflection. We pride ourselves on our strong ethos of inclusion and diversity. We are passionate about staff work-life balance throughout the school.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Salary: Inner London Pay Scales.
- A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability.
- Collaborative working within The Mitcham Town Cluster to support our endeavours to work smarter and achieve an effective balance between home and work.
- A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
- Excellent CPD opportunities to grow and development through mentorship and coaching.
- A successful ECT support program.
- Onsite parking.
- Onsite canteen with locally sourced ingredients.
- A cycle scheme.
- Fantastic facilities to resource your ability to teach your students..
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
- A Good Honours Degree.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- A detailed knowledge of the curriculum and its means of delivery
- High standards of communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work as a team.
- The ability to work towards deadlines.
- The ability to motivate both students and your peers.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality.
- Experience innovating to deliver the curriculum
Potential candidates for this role are warmly invited to visit the school or to contact the headteacher for an informal conversation.
Find out more on our School Career site
Cranmer Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
An enhanced DBS check is required for this post.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.