An Outstanding, popular and fully inclusive set of primary schools situated in Waltham Forest, East London are looking to recruit upwards of 20 SEN Teaching Assistants to join their team for the entire 22-23 Academic Year.
This is one of the leading primary school trusts in the country, let alone Waltham Forest. You will supported by a large and long standing team of Senior Leadership.
The roles will consist of working on a 1:1 basis with children from EYFS – KS2. The schools have a reputation for staff development and training with many of their TA’s going on to complete teacher training after working there – this comes from their bespoke CPD and professional development opportunities.
Both graduates with a keen interest in working with SEN along with experienced practitioners are welcome to apply.
- Experience or desire to work with ASD, Behavioural Needs, SEMH, Speech and Language and Dyslexia.
- Have a positive and enthusiastic approach
- Be able to commit full time
- Be able to partake in additional training and CPD – this will occasionally be after school
- Judged ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted in 2019
- Leader in developing innovative practice around pedagogical strategies
- Tech school – integrating ICT into the curriculum
- Purpose built facilities
We are a social enterprise dedicated to putting more money in your pocket. We pay our staff higher rates and keep costs to the school low guaranteeing you more (and consistent) work opportunities. Our app gives you complete control over your schedule and booking preferences and you can secure work directly from a school in as little as 2 minutes! What’s even better is that we are a people-business so we are always working hard behind the scenes to deliver the best service.
Some more about our app:
- Schools book you directly via the app
- Transparent rates of pay displayed for each booking
- Smart Match technology pairs you with the perfect job
- Simple calendar function allows you to set the times and dates you’re free to work
- Browse long term and daily supply jobs
- One-click timesheets
Register from the comfort of your own home!
Opogo is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.