A Primary teacher is required for January 2021 or sooner in Algeria’s first British International School, set to first open its doors in just a few days time!
Following the National Curriculum for England, it will open as a one form entry school, catering for students up to and including year 10. It will then expand year on year, until they reach their capacity as an all through co-educational day school, for students aged 4 to 18, giving you the chance to be a part of a close-knit team, growing the school together from the very beginning.
School is located in the beautiful capital city, Algiers, with copious amounts of greenery for those who love their nature. The stunning botanical garden certainly needs a visit, as well the city’s famous tourist attractions such as, Monument of the Martyr, Basilique Notre Dame d’Afrique, Museum of Fine Arts and so many more – certainly a picturesque city very rich in culture. If you enjoy spending your weekends relaxing on beautiful beaches, you will be spoilt for choice. Or, if you prefer to indulge in delicious food and drink, you can choose to explore their popular restaurants, cafes, bars and live music – something for absolutely everyone.
With Algiers just a 2.5 hour flight from the UK, this school gives you the chance to live, work and adventure abroad just that little closer to home, with the amazing package benefits that those schools further afield offer, so that you can save money whilst taking advantage of the fantastic lifestyle.
The package includes:
• A tax-free salary, depending on years of experience
• Fully furnished single accommodation (bigger for families)
• Initial and end of contract flights
• Flight allowance
• Medical Insurance
• Brilliant CPD opportunities
• Qualified Teacher Status from the UK
• Bachelors Degree in Education or Primary PGCE
• At least 2 years experience teaching Primary, in a school following the National Curriculum for England, or strong NQTs will be considered, as the school are planning their BSO (British Schools Overseas) accreditation already.
For further details, please contact Amy Collard-Gentle at firstname.lastname@example.org