KS2 Primary Teachers Sought for Excellent International School.
Al Shomoukh International School is one of Oman's most exciting, rapidly growing International Schools. With a mixture of local and international students all taught to the UK National Curriculum, this relatively new school is already making an impact in terms of results. As part of the school’s ongoing growth strategy, we are looking for several teachers including KS2 Primary Teachers to join the school for the 2019/20 academic year.
Based just on the outskirts of Muscat, one of the Gulf’s most fabulous cities with history to rival the top European cities, this school is in an enviable location, but with construction starting on their new campus imminently this is just the start of the story. We are looking for UK National Curriculum experienced KS2 specialist teachers to join the friendly, collegiate Primary School team. In line with Omani MoE guidelines you will need to be able to demonstrate a track record of at least 2 or 5 years of experience teaching (depending on your route into the industry).
Most importantly however is personality, we are looking for teachers who are engaging, and passionate team players with a desire to be part of something growing; for the right individual the opportunities for exciting future career growth are excellent beyond their initial contract.
Successful teachers will be rewarded with a package including:
• An expensed apartment or allowance (larger apartments available for teaching couples)
• Annual Return flight home
• Private Healthcare for the Teacher
• 50% tuition discount for dependents enrolled in the school
• Visa costs expensed
• Be fully qualified (QTS or similar)
• Have UK National Curriculum Experience built either in the UK or in a UK curriculum aligned international school
• Have an undergrad or postgrad degree relevant to their specialisation
• Have experience in line with the Omani ministry’s guidelines - 2 years minimum experience post BEd. - 5 years experience Post PGCE
• Have fluent English language skills and if not mother tongue, appropriate certification.
• Clean Criminal Record and DBS or similar from any locations lived in over the last 5 years.
• Be able to relocate immediately in order to join the school in time for the start of the new school year.