An exciting new opportunity has become available for a KS2 teacher for a school based in Maidenhead. This is to cover maternity leave so we are looking for someone who is a quick leaner and can easily pick up and continue from the current teacher.
We are looking for qualified KS2 teachers who have extensive classroom experience, who can plan and deliver creative and engaging lessons.
To be successful in the role you must have the below:
- Passion to engage and inspire students
- Ability to communicate with staff, students and parents
- Provide high quality engaging lesson plans
- Have knowledge of the UK curriculum
- Must have the ability to remain calm in challenging situations
- Must be able to support students from all different learning levels
If you are interested, please apply or email email@example.com or alternatively contact us on 01276674150.
To be eligible for any role with Eteach Agency you must;
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online Update Service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional child related references.
Eteach Agency is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. Eteach is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS disclosures at enhanced level will be required prior to any offer of work.