Eteach is currently working with a special needs school in Windsor that is looking for a qualified Key stage 2 teacher to start immediately. You will be teaching students with a range of needs specifically Autism, PDA and ADHD. This position is full time to start immediately on permanent contract.
We are looking for a motivated teacher to teach Key stage 2 pupils. The main responsibility is to teach pupils and monitor and assess to ensure the best possible progress is being met. This is a fantastic opportunity for a mainstream primary teacher seeking to make the move into SEN or for an experienced SEN teacher!
The Role - SEN Teacher
• You will be responsible for teaching a class of students with special educational needs
• You will use resources to help each student understand and engage in lessons
• To facilitate realistic but challenging target setting
• To identify that pupils, have an understanding of their own learning stepping stones and control over their individualised curriculum
• You will have additional support in the classroom from other support staff
For this position you must hold QTS and have your DBS on the update service.
Interested? Please send your most updated CV to Kelvin at Kbindley@eteach.com or APPLY NOW!
To be eligible for any role with Eteach Agency you must;
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online Update Service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional child related references.
Eteach Agency is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. Eteach is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS disclosures at enhanced level will be required prior to any offer of work.