Full Time - Job Share or Part-Time will be considered
We would welcome applications from experienced teachers or NQT's
Wellington Lions and Wellington Eagles Primary Academies are looking to recruit additional teachers due to continued expansion. There are opportunities to teach in all key stages and to be based at either school.
We aspire for our Primaries to become a beacon of excellence and optimism for the Ludgershall and Tidworth community providing an outstanding education for all its students.
As an organisation we are committed to providing exceptional continuous professional development in order to effectively support all staff and secure the best learning environment for our students. To this end we ensure that our staff are fully resourced with access to the latest technology.
Our ambition for our primary schools is to provide an outstanding education for all its students, regardless of background or ability.
Our values are:
- Excellence through rigorous learning of key skills within a rich and broad curriculum
- Holistic learning by developing the whole child
- Innovation in the way we teach and learn
- Collaboration with parents, the Wellington Family of schools, the military community and local primaries
We are looking for a teacher who is:
- Creative and forward thinking
- Committed to developing children as thinkers and developing a growth mind-set
- Able to develop cross-curricular approaches to learning
- Excited and inspired by their work
- Experienced in teaching across the primary age range
- Able to work in partnership with all staff
We can offer you:
- A brilliant building which offers the very best in facilities both to children and adults
- A friendly environment where everyone is valued
- An exciting curriculum
- Supportive colleagues and parents
All applicants must apply using the Trust application form, available with more details from our website. Please note we do not accept CVs. If you have any questions about the role, please contact the HR team.
The closing date for applications is Midday on Monday 24th May 2021, interviews will take place on Thursday 27th May 2021.
Wellington Primary and Wellington Eagles Primary Academies Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
Please note: Any position that involves working with children requires declaration of ALL convictions/cautions regardless of whether these are deemed as spent and a DBS check will be carried out before any employment commences. References will be obtained before interview at shortlisting stage and may be used in the interview process. If previous employment has included working with children then at least one referee must be from this employment regardless of whether this is the current or most recent employment Any gaps in employment must be detailed and an explanation provided in the relevant section.