Primary Teacher, Cheshire West
Location: Cheshire West
Duration: Maternity cover
Salary: £Competitive per day
Start date: 01/09/2021
Job Type: Temporary
Posted: 18th June 2021
New Directions Education has an exciting opportunity for a Key Stage 2 primary teacher to work in a large Primary School in Ellesmere Port, Cheshire. This position is a full-time role supporting a year 4 class and starts in September 2021 covering a maternity leave.
This is a well-established school who has strong community links and a proven record of high achievement. The school works hard in supporting its pupils to achieve their maximum potential and ensure quality of learning by encouragement and high standards of teaching practice. The current teaching staff work well together as part of a great team and have a noticeably supportive network.
You will need to be a fully qualified primary teacher holding Qualified Teacher Status with previous experience teaching a Year 4 class. Candidates should be enthusiastic and bring innovative ideas to engage the children and motivate them in their learning.
Car parking is available at this school, however it can be easily accessible via public transport links.
Your role as a Key Stage 2 (KS2) Primary Teacher in the age group of your speciality will be varied and at times challenging. But we doubt you’ll find a more satisfying career where your main objectives will be to develop the children and prepare them for the next stage.
As a Primary School Key Stage 2 Teacher you’ll be expected to:
- Teach all areas of the school curriculum
- Organise the classroom and learning resources to create a positive teaching environment
- Plan, prepare and teach lessons that cater for all student ability ranges
- Motivate pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
- Maintain discipline
- Meet requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils’ development
- Coordinate activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area
- Stay up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum
- Liaise with colleagues and working flexibly, particularly within smaller schools.
What New Directions Education Ltd offers:
- A dedicated and expert Account Manager
- Regular and varied supply work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Potential long-term teaching roles
- Full compliance with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR)
- A network of branches across the UK
- Preferred supplier to more than 20 boroughs across the UK
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Respected reputation across the education and recruitment industry
We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a full enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Education Ltd, Wirral branch, for more information on this job vacancy, on 0151-5150822 or click Apply Now to enquire about this job vacancy.
New Directions Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.