Eteach are currently recruiting on behalf of some excellent primary schools throughout London who are seeking to appoint qualified Teachers to join their teams from September on a D2D/ST supply basis.
I’m looking to speak to candidates in the following areas across Early Years, KS1 and KS2:
Hounslow, Richmond, Hillingdon, Harrow, Kingston, Ealing and Wandsworth.
We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic Teachers who have experience working across all key stages. The successful candidate must obtain the following skills:
- Passion for teaching and education
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Passion for supporting students in their learning
- Possess ambition and drive to become an outstanding class-room practitioner
- Excellent communication and lesson delivery skills
Supply work offers a flexible approach with the option to work on either a day to day or long-term basis, some of which can lead to permanent roles.
To get started, simply APPLY NOW, or send an updated CV to Paige at email@example.com
To be eligible for any role with Eteach Agency you must:
- Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
- Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online Update
- Service or be willing to process a new application.
- Provide two professional child related references.
Eteach Agency is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. Eteach is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS disclosures at enhanced level will be required prior to any offer of work.