Uffculme Primary School are seeking to appoint a Year 1 classroom teacher for a fixed-term maternity cover until August 2022 in the first instance
• Full time: M1- M3
• Required for February 2022
Uffculme Primary School is a popular and oversubscribed 7 class school set within a beautiful village in Devon. The school is part of the Uffculme Academy Trust, consisting of three secondary schools and two primary schools.
The successful candidate will need to bring an innovative and creative approach to classroom teaching. You will be a highly motivated and inspiring teacher who has a passion for working with children from different backgrounds to ensure they receive the education they deserve.
This important post will be filled by someone who:
• Has an inclusive philosophy and a love for learning
• Is fully committed to our school community and its children
• Is a qualified primary school teacher
• Has a passion for teaching
We can offer:
• A happy, forward looking school with a hard-working team
• Strong systems to support vulnerable learners
• A dedicated vision for CPD
• We are advertising this post for one half term in the first instance
Please read the application pack thoroughly, including the welcome letter, job description and job specification before applying.
Full details about how to apply for this post can be found in the application pack.
Closing date: Midday on Monday 10th January.
If you would like more information regarding this role, please contact Fraser Wallace, Headteacher, at Uffculme Primary School.
Uffculme Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.