Primary Teacher, Blaenau Gwent
Location: Blaenau Gwent
Salary: £138.56 - £140.00 per day
Start date: As soon as possible
Job Type: Temporary
Posted: 10th June 2021
New Directions are looking for experienced and Newly qualified Primary Teachers in Merthyr, Blaeanau Gwent and Powys. We can offer long or short term placements depending on your preference or circumstances and as we are one of the preferred supplier to schools in each area we can offer a wide variety of teaching roles in both Key stages.
Whilst working with our Primary schools you will have a fantastic opportunity to build relationships with local schools and expand your experience as a teacher gaining knowledge and confidence in your teaching skills. We also offer the chance for you to enhance your CV with our wide variety of free training courses and webinars which will be beneficial to your opportunities to attract more permanent positions.
We recruit Primary Teachers for jobs in the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS), Key Stage 1 (KS1) and Key Stage 2 (KS2) Primary Teacher job roles.
As a Primary School Teacher you’ll be expected to:
- Teach all areas of the school curriculum
- Organise the classroom and learning resources to create a positive teaching environment
- Plan, prepare and teach lessons that cater for all student ability ranges
- Motivate pupils with enthusiastic, imaginative presentation
- Maintain discipline
- Meet requirements for the assessment and recording of pupils’ development
- Coordinate activities and resources within a specific area of the curriculum, supporting colleagues in the delivery of this specialist area
- Stay up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum
- Liaise with colleagues and working flexibly, particularly within smaller schools.
What New Directions Education Ltd offers:
- A dedicated and expert Account Manager
- Regular and varied supply work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Potential long-term roles
- Full compliance with the Agency Workers Regulation (AWR)
- A network of branches across the UK
- One of the preferred suppliers to all 22 local authorities in Wales under the All Wales Framework Agreement
- We are the major teaching supply agency for Welsh speaking teachers across Wales
- Recommend-a-friend scheme
- Respected reputation across the education and recruitment industry
We are fully committed to the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All applicants must undertake a full enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check.
Please contact New Directions Education Ltd, Cardiff branch, for more information on this job vacancy, on 029-20390133 or click Apply Now to enquire about this job vacancy.
New Directions Education Ltd is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.