St Mark and All Saints C of E Primary School are looking for a Full Time enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to help progress children and inspire them to learn new things.
The role will include responsibilities such as: supporting children’s learning, undertaking playground duties, preparing resources and assisting the class teacher as well as a lunch duty.
If a route into teaching is your destiny, the school can also provide a package to support this growth; we will mentor you and provide opportunities for further development.
School: St Mark and All Saints C of E Primary School, Godalming, Surrey GU7 2LD
Start Date: ASAP
Salary: Grade B (£16,994 - £18,774 FTE)
Hours: 32.5 per week term time only (Monday - Friday 8.30am-3.30pm)
What we are looking for:
● Education level of at least NVQ Level 3 childcare qualification (desirable)
● GCSE grades of at least ‘C’ in English and Maths
● The ability to read and write fluently and confidence in maths
● Self-confidence, common sense and maturity
● A good sense of humour and effective communication skills
● Adaptability and enthusiasm
● SEN experience (desirable but not essential)
Interview date: To be confirmed
St Mark and All Saints C of E Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Our Child Protection & Safeguarding Policy is available on request and on the school website www.stmarkallsaints.uk