New Therapeutic School for Pupils with ASD/SEMH needs
PRIMARY THERAPEUTIC TEACHER
Salary: £30-£45k inc. SEN allowance (depending on experience)
Position to commence: January 2020 or earlier
We are looking for inspirational school teachers to join our new and exciting development. Eagle House School (Bramley) which opened in September 2019 as part of Eagle House Group’s established and highly specialised provisions for children with Autism and related conditions. Our newest provision based in Walton-on-the-Hill will offer a specialist education for pupils aged 5-16 who, in addition to their high functioning ASD, present with complex SEMH needs. This discrete provision will provide a therapeutic based curriculum and a strong focus on multidisciplinary working.
Are you a creative, dynamic and a reflective practitioner looking for an opportunity to have a positive impact? Do you have high expectations of yourself, your colleagues and your pupils? This is a challenging yet highly rewarding role, taking ownership for a class group within our school to enable some of the most vulnerable pupils to achieve their full potential.
If you have:
- A passion for raising children's attainment through creative and imaginative learning opportunities
- The ability to inspire, challenge and motivate
- The confidence, skills and abilities to lead a team of learning support assistants
- Excellent communication skills with high levels of emotional intelligence, reliance and flexibility
- The ability to work collaboratively as a key member within a professional multi-disciplinary team
- A responsive, highly approachable attitude and the ability to inspire colleagues, pupils and their families
We can offer:
- An opportunity to join a highly skilled team at the cutting edge of practice for children with complex needs
- The opportunity to be one of the first teachers at the start of our exciting new journey
- Receive support, guidance and training from a highly skilled and experienced Leadership Team
- A commitment to your personal and professional development, with opportunities for career progression within the group for exceptional teachers
- To join an established Independent School Group and develop your skills and experience within a family of provider schools
- Excellent salary, private health plan, teachers pension, continuous professional development
If you would like to have an informal discussion please contact us on 0208 770 7788 and ask to speak to Tom Milson Headteacher.
Eagle House Group is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all of its employees to share this commitment. This post is exempt under the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced check by the Disclosure & Barring Service.
For an application pack, please contact the Human Resources Department on 020 8770 7788 or by email to email@example.com. CVs will not be accepted; only applications submitted on the Eagle House Group application form will be considered. For company information please visit our website: www.eaglehousegroup.co.uk
Closing date: TBC. Interview date: TBC