Start Date: January 2020 Indicative Salary: L11—L18 subject to candidate skill/experience Contract: Full Time / Permanent Interviews: 23rd and 24th September 2019
An exciting opportunity for an inspirational and committed leader with a clear vision and who has the cha- risma and drive to empower a team that can deliver a well structured and engaging curriculum that has necessary building blocks to prepare the children at KSA Primary to be great learners and leaders of the future. We ﬁrmly believe that we have strong foundations for the future following our Ofsted report in October 2018. We want a leader who can build on the momentum delivered successfully by the existing team and galvanize the staﬀ and pupils in creating a culture of reﬂective self-improvement in line with our values in order to achieve the highest standards of education.
KSA Primary provides education to children aged 4-11. We are located in a purpose built new school building in which children can feel secure and thrive.
Our leader will:
- a clear thinker and a good communicator, with a proven track record of success, who will stimulate trust and respect throughout the school;
- a passionate and talented leader who will be able to build on the schools’ many strengths and continue to lead with dedication, enthusiasm and expertise, whilst fostering our distinctive identity;
- able to demonstrate strong leadership, management and communication skills. You will have a passion for excellence in teaching and learning and strive for continued improvement of standards and achievement
We can oﬀer you:
- Extremely well behaved children with a curiosity for learning.
- An inclusive and dedicated team of staﬀ who support each other all day and every day
- An outstanding and well- resourced state of the art learning environment
- Opportunities to work collaboratively with other like- minded and progressive partner schools
- On-going commitment to support the suc- cessful candidates professional develop- ment.
- Ambitious and supportive Trustees
Khalsa Science Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.