Programme Leader Business
Contract Type: Full Time
Contract Length: Permanent
Salary: From £37,000 to £42,000 per annum
Location: London, SE1 6FE
Who are we looking for?
Due to rapid growth at our ONCAMPUS LSBU centre, we are looking to expand our Academic Management structure with a new Programme Leader Business post. Our Programme Leader of Business will develop, maintain and improve ONCAMPUS delivery of programmes, with responsibility for academic quality decision making. The post holder will maintain an up to date knowledge of university and ONCAMPUS academic rules and regulations and accurately implement them. Our Programme Leader of Business will ensure the planning and delivery of courses meet the needs and expectations of all stakeholders (students, university partner, sponsors, agents etc) and will contribute to meeting or exceeding progression targets.
Do you have an extensive experience in teaching, ideally including teaching international students? Do you have experience on team supervision or line management? If so, this could be the role for you, and we would love to hear from you.
- Ability to develop teaching resources to a professional level, so as to meet the needs of students without compromising course aims and objectives
- Ability to analyse assessment data, together with information about students’ prior attainment, to establish benchmarks and set targets for improvement
- Ability to produce concise summary reports and present these as requested
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Effective communication, both written and oral
- Bachelor’s degree (Master desirable)
- Qualified Teacher
Why will you love working here?
Working with our ONCAMPUS team, you will have the opportunity to work with a team who have a shared focus of collaborating and improving the lives of learners. You will have the best of both worlds, the opportunity to grow personally whilst helping students develop.
Join a global education organisation that is respected for its successes and provides a friendly and supportive work environment to its diverse range of colleagues. Cambridge Education Group’s flexible and fast-paced experts help learners around the world to Achieve More.
If you want to achieve more in your career whilst simultaneously helping our international students, please visit our website below to apply.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance cover
- Competitive salary
- Perkbox (includes hundreds of discounts)
- Salary sacrifice car leasing Scheme from Tusker
- Salary sacrifice Cycle to Work scheme
- Salary sacrifice Technology Purchasing Scheme
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – giving caring and compassionate support to all staff, as well as dedicated Mental Health & Wellness Champions
- Discounted rates on Master’s degrees with CEG Digital Partner Universities (25% off)
- Social committee – who organise social events across the Company
Pension – Royal London salary sacrifice pension scheme currently 5% employee minimum contribution and 3% CEG employer contributions.
Holiday – Enhanced holiday of 25 days plus 8 UK bank Holidays.
To see a full job description and make an application please see the details on our website,
The closing date for all applications is 23.59 on 31 March 2021
FoundationCampus is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Successful applicants will be subject to DBS clearance
We strive to be an equal opportunities employer and actively welcome applicants from all sections of the community