OVERVIEW OF THE nursery AND THE ROLE:
full time pre-school leader and SENDCO: Monday - Friday 7:30-6:30 =3/4 days a week £9-£9.50ph
pre-school assistant: part time Monday to Friday 12-6:30pm £8.50- £8.75ph
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated, well qualified and experienced SENDCO to join a small day nursery The successful applicant will be required to be a key person to pre-school age children3-5years as well as take on the SENDCO lead will have allocated 1/1 time and admin duties along with attending courses. we are a nursery in Chertsey of just under 24 children with 6 staff
- A strong commitment to your professional development and career management.
- An opportunity to be part of a dynamic team].
- discount child care and gym membership.
- £9.00ph salary.
- You will be an experienced practitioner with a strong background in working with children with SEN.
- You will not be required to hold a SENCo qualification.
- at least 1 year experience.
YOU WILL BE:
- Committed to ensuring SEND students excel both personally and academically.
- Keen to develop professionally.
- Positive and forward thinking.
Find out more about this exciting opportunity by visiting our career page and school website.
Bluebell Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.