Start Date: September 2020
The School Governors are seeking to appoint a part-time Quran Teacher.
The successful candidates will:
- be established teachers within a Primary School Setting;
- be highly motivated, dedicated, forward-looking and experienced teachers;
- be committed to enhancing the ethos of the school which is to provide high quality education in an Islamic environment;
- possess strong teaching skills and be able to work well with a team of dedicated and hardworking staff;
- have the experience of previously teaching Quran & Islamic Studies to Primary School children.
- Experience of working with young children
- good organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
- good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
Compensation Range – To be discussed at interview
Please note, we will not consider applications from abroad. You must be settled in the UK and have the right to work. You must have the relevant qualifications and experience to be considered.
Due to the current ongoing lock down, interviews cannot be conducted on the school site. Interviews will be carried out via Google Meet, all candidates will be required to have a live video interview with the interview panel. We would highly advise you to familiarise yourself with Google Meet, ensure your device is compatible and try to arrange for the a quiet place while the interview takes place. We would understand if this is not possible due to the current situation, however at present we can only consider applicants who can fulfil the interview criteria.
Suffah Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.