Salary: Main Teachers Pay Scale
Role: Full time
Start date: 1 September 2021
Closing Date: 25 June 2021
We are seeking a dedicated and knowledgeable RE Teacher to join our team from 1 September 2021.
Oasis Academy Brightstowe is a happy, successful and community minded secondary school. Brightstowe was rated Good by Ofsted in 2018.
What Oasis Offers
In return for your dedication, we will offer you:
• Clear career progression
• Comprehensive training opportunities at the cutting edge of educational research and coaching with access to NPQMP, NPQSL and NPQH programmes
• Reduced workload through the Oasis curriculum resource bank
• Trust-wide opportunities to make and impact through National Lead Practitioner Scheme
• Integrated support
• Access to free counselling service
• Free eye tests
• A genuine opportunity to make a difference where it is needed
• A fantastic community of children, parents and carers who deserve the best
• A wonderful team of friendly and supportive colleagues
The successful candidate will be:
• A reflective and collaborative practitioner with great subject knowledge.
• Inspiring and keen to enthuse children with their passion for their subject.
• Able to create a stimulating and purposeful environment where pupils excellent progress.
• Skilled at establishing and maintaining strong relationships, using their excellent interpersonal skills, as well as up-to-date knowledge of teaching and behaviour management strategies.
• Optimistic and tenacious in setting and achieving high standards.
• A passionate and driven teacher, committed to make a difference in the lives of our pupils and their communities.
Oasis Academy Brightstowe is part of the Oasis Community Learning family, a multi-academy sponsor with the express purpose of transforming schools into community Hubs, through applying a holistic view of education.
For more information visit the Academy website.
If you are interested in applying for the role, please read the full job description and person specification and then submit our standard application form by no later than 25 June 2021. The form should be submitted via eTeach portal. If you would like to have a tour of the Academy, please contact the Academy HR Lead who will arrange this for you.
We will contact all applicants following shortlisting. Those who are successful will be informed of the next stage of the recruitment process.
Please note that we cannot accept CVs for this role, you must complete a full application form.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
Oasis is committed to making a difference to the lives of the communities it works in, and as such you must show willingness to demonstrate commitment to the values and behaviours, which flow from the Oasis ethos. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff to share this commitment and to undergo appropriate checks, including enhanced DBS checks.