Lunchbreak Supervisor Post
Hours: 7 Hours 15 minutes per week, term time only (Monday to Friday, 11.50am – 1.15pm)
Salary: Hay 13 (£3,252 per annum)
Reading Assistant Post
Hours: 10 Hours per week, term time only (Monday to Friday, 1.15pm – 3.15pm)
Salary: Hay 14 (£3,915 per annum)
These are fixed term posts until 31st August 2020 subject to budget review.
We are seeing to appoint a Reading Assistant/Lunch break supervisor to join our busy and friendly team. This is a combined role, with a lunch duty from 11.50-1.15pm and the role of a Reading Assistant, supporting children to develop reading skills, from 1.15 - 3.15pm. All relevant training provided; no prior experience necessary.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment.
The successful candidate will have:-
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of positive behaviour management and strategies to promote the positive school ethos
• Be flexible and have the ability to use initiative
• Be a good team player who is able to work collaboratively with other lunch break supervisors, teachers and senior management
• A willingness to learn and take on new ideas
In return we offer:-
• A warm, friendly and very caring school community.
• A dedicated and supportive team of staff, committed to high standards.
• Excellent support from the Governing Body.
• Continued professional development.
• The opportunity to make a difference.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment and all appointments will be subject to appropriate vetting, including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 3rd April 2019.
Stanbridge Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.