Burstow is a happy two form entry village primary school in Smallfield, Surrey. We are a friendly school with a great team ethos working together to achieve high standards in school whilst having fun. We are very lucky to have great facilities, including a swimming pool!
Are you a brilliant teacher who loves their job?
We can offer you:
• A class who have behaviour for learning which is outstanding
• A team of inspiring teachers who have a dynamic approach to learning
• Supportive parents and governors
• A well-resourced environment where every child does matter
• The opportunity to work in a vibrant, professional learning community that seeks excellence
• Excellent opportunities for career development and progression.
All levels of experience are welcome to apply.
This position is on a temporary basis to cover maternity leave from September/October 2021.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.