Reception Class Teacher - Maternity Cover
We are looking for a passionate class teacher to deliver high-quality lessons while successfully nurturing and inspiring our students in Reception. As part of our energetic and welcoming team, you will enthuse and motivate students to strive for success while maintaining a nurturing learning environment for all children within the school.
Christ Church New Malden is located on two sites where each site (Infants and Juniors) focuses on the unique needs of its age group; a two-form intake school that is small enough to be intimate, but large enough to create planning teams in order to share insights and expertise; an exciting curriculum which contains attention-grabbing topics, such as ‘heroes and villains; a community that is committed to empowering both children and adults to ‘Become the people God made us to be’; excellent career prospects for teachers who wish to develop to be leaders of the future; very close links with neighbouring schools for training and sharing of ideas.
Christ Church is an outstanding Church School where the Christian values on which it is founded “unite and inspire both adults and learners.” SIAMS. In our Ofsted, June 2017, the school was graded as good overall and the report stated that “You have nurtured a calm and purposeful environment for learning, characterised by caring relationships between pupils and staff."
We are looking for a class teacher with a passion for children’s learning. We can offer:
- welcoming and supportive colleagues
- pupils whose enjoyment of their learning "was tangible during visits to lessons”- Ofsted
- an ethos which "stimulates care and responsibility and truly encourages learners to 'become the people God made us to be'" – SIAMS
- a split-site school where each site (Infants and Juniors) focuses on the unique needs of its age group
- a two-form intake school that is small enough to be intimate, but large enough to create planning teams in order to share insights and expertise
- an exciting curriculum focused on engaging and empowering children.
- excellent career prospects for teachers who wish to develop to be leaders of the future.
- very close links with neighbouring schools for training and sharing of ideas
We are looking for a teacher:
- with a passion for children’s learning
- who teaches lessons which are consistently good or better
- who promotes the potential of every child
- who enjoys planning exciting creative activities
- who is eager to contribute to the school’s strong Christian ethos
Further information on the school is available through our website. Interested candidates should contact the Headteacher, Tabitha White via the school office (by phone or email).
Interviews will be held on w/c Monday 14th June (but may be earlier for suitable candidates so please apply ASAP).
Christ Church New Malden CofE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure check by the DBS.