Would you like to work at our growing, exciting, Ofsted 'Good' school on its journey to excellence?
Ashford Park is an oversubscribed three form entry school located in spacious grounds in a sought-after residential area. We are innovative, excited about learning and have a track record of supporting aspiring leaders. We have a commitment to school improvement and expectations are high.
We are looking for a creative and passionate EYFS class teacher to deliver high quality learning opportunities whilst successfully nurturing and inspiring our children. As part of our committed and welcoming team, you will encourage and motivate our children to strive for success while maintaining an engaging and exciting learning environment for all children within the setting.
WHY CHOOSE US
Ashford Park Primary School is a popular school based in Ashford, Middlesex. Our self-evaluation was confirmed by Ofsted in September 2018, describing our school as 'continuing to be good'. Our school is set within extensive grounds which include a vast range of fitness equipment and facilities for forest schools including a mud kitchen, yurt with fire-pit and the Refelction Garden with pond and hide. We are in close proximity to excellent travel links including Heathrow Airport, South-West trains and the M25, M3 and M4. You will have the opportunity to work alongside teachers who are passionate about providing the very best provision for the children in their care; to observe and share practice on a regular basis, developing pedagogy through reflection and Lesson Study. Ofsted reported that our staff are highly motivated and feel valued. We are fortunate to have a Learning and Additional Needs unit at Ashford Park which not only ensures SEN expertise but enriches the inclusive nature of our school.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Main Pay Scale with a possible recruitment and retention allowance.
- A school that is fully dedicated to developing every child to reach their full potential, irrespective of their ability.
- Collaborative working within the Spelthorne Schools Together Confederation to enable and establish CDPL opportunities.
- A dedicated and friendly team of professionals who are keen to develop and learn.
- Excellent CPD opportunities such as nationally accredited qualifications for leadership: NPQML, NPQSL, NPQH.
- Onsite parking.
- Onsite kitchen.
- Fantastic facilities to support you to plan, resource and deliver an engaging curriculum.
- Exciting, accelerated leadership development and early promotion opportunities for the right candidates.
- QTS (Qualified Teacher Status).
- A good honours degree.
- Experience of teaching EYFS in a reception setting.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- A secure knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and the pedagogy that underpins it.
- High standards of communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work as a team.
- The ability to work towards deadlines.
- The ability to motivate both students and your peers.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic.
- Excellent attendance and punctuality.
- A pro-active approach to creating an exciting and engaging learning environment.
Potential candidates for this role are warmly invited to visit the school or to contact the headteacher for an informal conversation.
Find out more on our School Career site
Ashford Park Primary School is committed to Safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and young people and we expect that our staff share this commitment.
This post is subject to an enhanced disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.