Kingswood Primary School is a thriving village school set in large rural grounds.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, highly motivated and dedicated full time teacher for our Reception class. Newly qualified teachers and experienced teachers are welcome to apply to join our enthusiastic, hardworking team of adults.
Ideal candidates will:
• promote and exemplify excellent Early Years practice
• be creative and inspire children to learn using the inside and outside environments
• need the ability to work in a supportive team
• have very high expectations of behaviour and standards
• be organised and flexible
We can offer you:
• motivated and well behaved children who want to learn
• friendly, welcoming and enthusiastic colleagues
• supportive parents and governors
• a commitment to professional development
Application packs which include a Person Specification and Job Description can be downloaded.
Closing date: Thursday 7th March Interviews: Monday 11th March 2019
Kingswood is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be subject to a DBS check and 2 satisfactory references. For further details please contact the Head teacher at the above address.
Visits to the school are highly recommended. Please contact the school to arrange a visit.
Kingswood Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This means that we have a Child Protection Policy and safeguarding procedures in place. All staff (including supply staff, volunteers and governors) must ensure that they are aware of these procedures.