Teacher: £23,720 – £34,665 per annum – Salary within this pay range only to be agreed ta interview.
Required from 1 September 2019, an outstanding, creative and energetic early years practitioner, committed to continually developing their own teaching and learning skills and to making a difference to the children for whom you will hold responsibility.
You will be joining a busy school community, committed to continuous improvement, on its journey from Requiring Improvement.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an exceptional teacher, committed to raising the achievement of all children.
• Have experience and a secure knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
• Have the ability to plan and deliver high quality, innovative lessons which inspire and challenge.
• Be able to create an engaging and supportive learning environment.
• Have high expectations of children, themselves and others in all aspects of school life.
• Have a positive and forward thinking outlook.
• Have an imaginative approach to the curriculum.
• Have high expectations for learning and behaviour.
• Be committed to working well as part of a team to deliver positive outcomes for all children.
• Be resilient, adaptable and have a positive attitude.
• Be willing to become involved and contribute to all aspects of school life.
We are able to offer:
• Enthusiastic, well behaved and motivated children who enjoy school and are keen to learn.
• A supportive and friendly team of staff and Governors who are committed to school improvement and building on the many strengths of The Tynings.
• Supportive parents and carers with high expectations.
• A range of professional development opportunities.
• A welcoming school environment.
Applications are welcome from newly qualified teachers, however for the candidate with the right experience and determination, there is the opportunity to lead EYFS and join the school’s leadership team.
Visits to the school prior to interview are warmly welcomed. We will be showing applicants around the school on the following dates:
Monday 25th March 2019 @ 9.30am
Wednesday 27th March 2019 @ 9.30am
The Tynings Primary School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety and welfare of children and young people. All staff and volunteers are expected to share this commitment, and all appointments are subject to appropriate vetting including an enhanced DBS disclosure check.
The closing date for applications is Midday on Friday 29th March 2019.
It is anticipated that interviews will be held on Wednesday 3rd April 2019.
The Tynings School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.