Reception Class Teacher
Permanent, Full Time
Start date 1 September 2020
MPS (plus TLR for suitable experience) Outer London
We will be welcoming children of all faiths and none, starting with 60 children across two Reception classes in September 2020. We are seeking a Reception Class Teacher. Faith of a particular kind is not necessary but would be an advantage. What is essential is:
• A proven track of record of teaching and curriculum excellence
• A commitment to a Values based Educational philosophy
• A commitment to nurturing and valuing pupils in order to achieve at the highest levels
• Ability to work successfully with parents and carers
• A thorough understanding and commitment to safeguarding all members of the school community.
Why join us?
You will work with the Headteacher to shape the schools future direction and transform the lives of children in our care. A TLR will be available dependent on skills.
The Trust is committed to offering the successful candidates a variety of comprehensive learning and developmental opportunities with partner Trusts and local schools as the school grows
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 12th February 2020, 1pm
Interview date: Tuesday 25th February 2020