Brunel Field Primary School
Arthur Milton Street
Reception Class Teacher
Full time and permanent
Required from 4th January 2021 (or as soon as possible)
Salary: MPG Starting M1-M6
We are seeking an excellent classroom practitioner to join our highly effective team at Brunel Field Primary School. The post is a full time position in a Reception class and the successful candidate will benefit from working within an aspirational yet supportive early years team. Brunel Field Primary School is part of Ashley Down Schools Federation and the post offers exciting opportunities to work with practitioners across the Federation.
We are looking for the right candidate who:
- Is an excellent early year’s practitioner with an understanding of the foundation stage curriculum.
- Is passionate about teaching & learning and wants to innovate and think creatively.
- Has consistently high expectations of attainment and behaviour for learning.
- Is able to inspire and motivate children.
- Is excited about working in a highly motivated and successful team of professionals at Ashley Down Schools Federation.
- Wants to play an active role in working together to shape the future for children at Ashley Down Schools Federation.
We can offer:
- Happy, confident and engaged children who enthuse about their learning.
- Dedicated, energetic and forward thinking staff and governors.
- A commitment to your professional development and the ongoing support of experienced colleagues.
- Excellent relationships with the wider community and fantastic opportunities to develop exciting partnership working both locally and nationally.
- Development time and a commitment to a good work life balance.
- An environment where people are looked after and look after each other.
Please visit our website for further information about the schools.
Ashley Down Schools Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check and two supporting references. We particularly welcome applications from underrepresented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
Visits to the school are welcome on: Tuesday 24th November at 4.00pm. Please contact Jo Gray if you plan to attend at the email address located within the 'Apply Now' section; please log in or register to view.
Closing date: 9.00am Monday 30th November 2020
Shortlisting: Monday 30th November 2020
Interview date: Tuesday 8th December 2020
If you have not heard from us by the end of the day on Monday 30th November then you will not have been shortlisted for interview.
Ashley Down Schools Federation is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.