Reception Class Teacher
Have you got previous experience teaching in EYFS and Reception classes?
Are you looking for a new opportunity to broaden your career in education?
If so, then read on as we are looking to appoint for a new EYFS Teacher to start in October 2020!
Our Independent Islamic School is based in the heart of Hounslow and offers a stable, safe and constantly growing environment for our pupils to learn and grow!
We are looking for a teacher that can be innovative and creative in their approach and is continuously developing their knowledge and practices in order to deliver the EYFS effectively.
Desirable applicants will possess the following:
• Minimum Level 3 qualification in Early Years.
• Knowledge of the 'Characteristics of effective learning' and other CPD courses relevant to early years.
• A Proven track record of being a key person in the development of children's learning
• The ability to write effective end of year reports.
The Desirable Candidate will be:
• A creative and loving classroom teacher.
• Someone with a passion for teaching and a commitment to all children.
• A team player.
• A teacher who strives to understand the complex lives of children to help them achieve great outcomes.
What we can offer you:
• A small and nurturing.
• Excellent professional development.
• The opportunity to be creative and develop your practice.
• A supportive team and further development.
• A lot of fun!
With small class sizes and a well-resourced school, you will be joining a supportive, forward-thinking team who are committed and passionate about educating children. The successful candidate will be appointed as class teacher for 24 Reception pupils.
Our Reception class also has two Teaching Assistants to ensure we can give our pupils the best education and we are rewarded with children who are excited by learning.
Our children are our most powerful advertisement - they are polite, well mannered, and are excited and engaged learners. Our Reception children arrive ready to learn with strong underpinning skills and knowledge so our curriculum matches this.
Our daily teaching focuses on engaging literacy and mathematics teaching with the afternoons consolidating children’s learning using more open-ended materials, but with no less challenge.
Closing Date: 11th January 2021
Suffah Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.