From January 2021 – x1 full time temporary Reception teacher from January until December 2021 -1 Year
Westwood Primary School is an exciting place to work. It is a consistently good school with outstanding features. The Headteaher and senior leadership team are proud to lead such a highly performing, well respected and inclusive school.
Westwood Primary is a innovative, forward thinking school full of creativity and fun. The staff and children are passionate about the school creating a warm and welcoming environment.
We are looking for a committed, caring and enthusiastic teacher to join our friendly staff.
If you respect children and want to be part of helping them build on their dreams and aspirations then we will offer you a warm and welcoming school environment where happy and highly skilled colleagues will support you.
We can offer you...
• A happy, motivated and friendly staff team
• Fantastic children with brilliant attitudes and excellent behavior
• A highly dynamic and driven leadership team with a passion for raising standards and improving the lives of children
• A curriculum centered around first hand experiences and with a highly creative focus
• Brilliant career and professional development opportunities
• Bring energy, vision, enthusiasm and talent to our school?
• Involve children as active learners in all lessons?
• Have a creative and flexible approach?
• Deliver inspiring lessons?
Appointments are made subject to a satisfactory DBS and suitable references.
If you require any further information please feel free to browse our website.
Please email applications to Mrs Ramsey
Closing date: Monday 4th January 2021
Interviews: Monday 11th January 2021
Visits to the school are encouraged and are scheduled for the following dates:
Monday 7th December @ 4:00pm
Tuesday 8th December @ 4:00pm
Please contact the school to arrange a time.
Westwood Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Appointments will be made subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check, and medical clearance from the LCC occupational Health service
Westwood Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.